One of the most Famous, Prestigious, and Highly Paid Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in the United States of America is open now for worldwide international students from 160 countries. Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship in the United States of America by The United States of Educational Foundation, for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Approximately There are 4,000+ Fulbright Scholarships offers to foreign students each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarships 2021/2022 Program enables worldwide graduate students, young professionals, and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
What is the Fulbright Program?: Want to study in the United States of America? Want to explore the world? Want to experience USA Land?. United States of America offered a Fulbright Scholarship in the USA every year in nearly 160 countries in the world. The Fulbright Scholarship is Funded by the U.S Department of State. Every country has its own process and deadlines. United States Education Foundation is established in every country for the financial support of students in education.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship will cover will offer – grant funds tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, health insurance, visa fees, a computer, and settling-in allowance. The USA also assists with the Visa Process. This Year Fulbright 2021/2022, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program hopes to award more than 4000+ Fulbright Scholarships to World Wide Students. Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Let us Apply for one of the most highly paid Fulbright Scholarship 2021/2022. Fulbright Scholarship is offered for both the Masters and Ph.D. programs in all academic disciplines.
Host Country: Study in the United States
Host University: US Universities
Scholarships Offered: United States Education Foundation – From 160+ Countries
No of Scholarship: In 2021/2022, 4000 Fulbright scholarships are available for this year.
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
United States Education Foundation is providing opportunities for those students Who want to Free Study in US on Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. Studies for international students from 160 countries. It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore the United States of America Culture and Environment. Fully Funded Fulbright Foreign Student Program will cover all expenses during a study in the US.
Expenses That Will Cover By Fulbright Scholarship 2021/2022:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance will also be provided
- Airfare (from Home Country to the United States of America)
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields.
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study in the US.
- For the Master’s Degreeprogram Applicant, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the D. Degree program applicant, a Master’s, MPhil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- This year you can apply without GRE :), Apply Now, Don’t waste your time.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
Goals Of Fulbright Scholarship Programs:
One of the major Goals of Fulbright Scholarship Programs is to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of worldwide countries. In addition to academic work, persons selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about their own country’s life and culture with their colleagues and with community groups in the United States.
All International selected for Fulbright awards are obliged to return to their own country within 30 days of completing their programs and to serve a residency requirement (a minimum of two years). On returning home, Fulbright grantees are expected to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups in their countries.
The Deadline of the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States 2021/2022 is different for each country.
The Fulbright Scholarship 2021/2022 Admission Application process is Completely Online. All the applicants must need to submit an Online application form & upload all the required documents which will be given in the Application form.
Steps for Apply for Fulbright Scholarship – Follow the procedure for application.
- Please select your country from the list to Apply for: Fulbright Scholarship 2021/2022 – Apply Now
- Next open the United States Educational Foundation Website of your country and, Apply Online.
- Official Advertisement – Fulbright Scholarship 2021 – Read Now